Valentine’s Day is the one day out of the year when guilt has no place. It’s a day of pampering and indulgence, and what better way to celebrate than with a cocktail that satisfies all your cravings? Enter the White Chocolate Raspberry Martini – a little glass of yumminess that serves as the perfect ending to a perfect day.
A Decadent Delight
This creamy and slightly sweet martini is a delightful concoction that elevates your Valentine’s Day experience.
Garnished with white chocolate shavings and plump raspberries, it’s a treat for both the eyes and the taste buds.
Quick and Easy
The best part? This indulgent drink takes only minutes to prepare.
With equal parts of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Vodka, Chambord, and a shot of half and half, all you need to do is shake it up and strain it into a martini glass.
Sweet Rim and Chocolate Curls
For an extra touch of sweetness, consider lining the rim of your glass with raspberry jam.
Just heat a dollop of jam in the microwave for 15 seconds and lightly dip the edges of your glass.
This subtle addition takes the cocktail to a whole new level. And if you want to get extra fancy, try making white chocolate curls.
Warm the chocolate, use a vegetable peeler, and pull down the edge to create elegant curls.
Garnish with Elegance
To serve, skewer a couple of beautiful raspberries on a cocktail skewer and lay them across the top of your drink.
This simple addition adds an elegant touch, making you feel like you’re at a chic bar in the comfort of your home.
Cheers to Love and Cocktails
There you have it, the perfect white chocolate raspberry martini!
Imagine yourself curled up with someone you love, sipping this incredible cocktail on the most romantic evening of the year.
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, pair it with your favorite treats – perhaps heart-shaped pizza, caprese cups, or even a pomegranate champagne cocktail.
Whatever your choice, make it a night to remember.
Cheers, and Happy Valentine’s Day! xoxo
White Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- 1 Vegetable Peeler If you are making white chocolate curls to garnish
- 2 Cocktail Skewers If you are skewering raspberries to garnish
- 1 Oz Vodka
- 1 Oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 Oz Chambord
- 1 Oz Half and Half
- 1 TB Slightly Melted Raspberry Jam To line the edge of your martini glass
- 1 Brick Godiva White Chocolate To make curls
- 4-8 Raspberries To skewer across top of cocktail
- Add Vodka, Godiva Liqueur, Chambord and Half and Half to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake this for 15 seconds and strain into prepared martini glass
- Melt a heaping TB of raspberry jam in microwave for 15 seconds then dip the edge of your martini glass in the melted jam
- Warm your chocolate bar then using your vegetable peeler pull down the long side of the bar creating a curl – do not microwave your chocolate for more than 5 seconds or you will melt your chocolate. If you have a warm place to keep it you could do that before attempting to curl
- Skewer your raspberries and set on the edge of your cocktail