When it comes to throwing a party, few things bring as much excitement as Christmas Jello Shots.
But we’re not talking about your average college-style concoctions here. Oh no! We’re taking it up a notch with our Christmas Jello Shots that will truly impress your guests.
Picture this: luscious lime halves filled with jiggly tequila-infused jello. It’s like taking a shot of tequila in the most festive and fun way imaginable! These elevated Jello Shots are not just for college students; people of all ages will be delighted by their unique twist.
So if you want to be remembered as “that” hostess who threw the best party and served amazing cocktails then take an hour to make these awesome shots the night before your party and you won’t regret it!
Elevating the Jello Shot Experience
Upgrade from plain plastic cups to lime halves, the ultimate vessel for a spirited creation. These tequila-infused delights take Jello shots to a whole new level, becoming a statement piece that showcases your creativity and love for exceptional cocktails.
Imagine walking into a party and being drawn to a tray of magnificent Christmas Jello Shots.
The vibrant green lime halves catch your eye, and as you reach for one, you realize it’s no ordinary Jello shot. Filled with silver tequila, it offers a grown-up twist that sets it apart.
Each bite delivers a perfect balance of flavors. The tangy lime complements the fruity sweetness of strawberry Jello, with a subtle kick from the tequila.
Not only are these Jello Shots delicious, but they’re also visually captivating. The vibrant red jello contrasts elegantly with the natural green of the lime shells, adding a touch of festivity to any celebration.
Your guests will be captivated by their stunning appearance, anticipating a unique tequila-filled experience.
Don’t settle for ordinary Jello shots!
Create an unforgettable experience with these tequila-filled wonders. These Christmas Jello Shots are more than just drinks; they are a celebration in every bite, a testament to your dedication to crafting unforgettable moments.
The Perfect Addition to Your Mexican-Inspired Menu
These shots are so festive and pretty with the green lime and red jello but the fun fact is that mine are made with silver tequila so it’s really like doing a shot!
If you’re planning a Christmas get-together what is more fun than a Mexican theme?
Mexican food is a blast to eat and serve, especially with my Christmas Margaritas.
But you’re the hostess with the mostess so you pull out all the punches and after dinner or appetizers, you come out with a tray of these babies!
These shots are like miniature margaritas, bringing a touch of Mexican flair to your holiday celebration.
A Bit of Work, But Totally Worth It
These shots are a bit labor-intensive but the result is worth every minute it takes to clean out all those limes!
Save the insides of the lime to use for the Mexican food you’re making.
Keep in mind if you use a small 3 oz box of jello you should get at about 50 shots so you need to buy about 12-15 limes.
Of course, if you don’t want to make this many just fill what you want to serve and after your guests leave just sit down with a spoon and eat the rest out of the bowl – you deserve it- you just threw an amazing party!
How to Make Festive Christmas Jello Shots
- Limes (12-15, halved)
- 3 oz strawberry Jello (1 small box)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- Prepare the Limes:
- Carefully cut the limes in half lengthwise.
- Use a melon baller or spoon to remove the flesh from the lime halves, ensuring they are hollow.
- Save the lime insides to use in your Mexican dishes.
- Arrange the Lime Halves:
- Place the cleaned lime halves in a cupcake tray or mini muffin tins.
- This will provide stability while filling.
- Dissolve the Jello:
- Bring one cup of water to a boil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the 3 oz strawberry Jello to the boiling water.
- Stir until the Jello is completely dissolved.
- Add the Tequila:
- Pour half a cup of silver tequila into the Jello mixture.
- Stir well to ensure the tequila is evenly incorporated.
- Fill the Lime Halves:
- Carefully pour the Jello and tequila mixture into a measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring.
- Fill each lime half with the Jello mixture, ensuring they are evenly filled.
- Refrigerate and Set:
- Place the tray of filled lime halves in the refrigerator.
- Allow them to chill for at least 3-4 hours or until the Jello is firm.
- Slice and Serve:
- Once the Jello has fully set, remove the tray from the refrigerator.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice each Jello-filled lime half into quarters.
- Serve the jelled shot quarters on a platter or tray.
Christmas parties are all about creating lasting memories, and our Christmas Jello Shots are the perfect addition to your festivities.
By serving these festive and visually stunning tequila-filled delights, you’ll be the talk of the town. Don’t be surprised if your guests request these delightful shots for every future gathering.
So, take a little extra time to make these awesome shots and become the hostess who throws the best parties ever. Remember, it’s all about the SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!
Enjoy your festive Christmas Jello Shots and have a fabulous holiday season!
More Red Christmas Cocktails To Enjoy!
Christmas Jello Shots
- 1 Cupcake Tray (If you have a mini tray it works best to balance the limes so they don't spill when filled)
- 1 Melon Baller (If you don't have this just use a spoon. Try to scrape out as much of the lime as you can.)
- 1 3 Oz Strawberry Jello Small Box
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 Cup Silver Tequila
- 12-15 Limes Cut in half long way and clean out insides
- Halve the Limes and Clean out Insides
- Place Lime Halves in Mini Muffin Tins
- Boil Water
- Add Boiling Water to Jello
- Add Tequila to Jello
- Put Jello Mixture in Measuring Cup with Spout
- Pour Jello Mixture in each Lime Half
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 Hours
- Carefully Slice Jelled Shot Halves in Quarters with Sharp Knife