Halloween is the perfect time to let your creativity shine and whip up some spooky yet delightful cocktails and treats for your party. It’s a holiday where you can go all out and have a blast with everything you make. Today, we’re bringing you a concoction that’s not only delicious but also looks absolutely adorable – the Mummy Wrapped Godiva White Russian!
This drink is not just a treat for your taste buds; it’s a feast for the eyes as well.
With just a taller glass and a roll of gauze, you can create a drink that resembles a mummy.
Add some googly eyes to give it that perfect finishing touch. Let’s dive into the details and bring the spirit of Halloween to your party!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 oz Vodka (We recommend Tito’s)
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur (Like Kahlua)
- 1 oz White Chocolate Godiva Liqueur
- 1 oz Half-N-Half
- 1 Roll of gauze cut into 24-inch strips (Adjust length as needed based on your glass size)
- 2 Stick-on googly eyes (Available at craft stores like Michael’s or online on Amazon)
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
Step 1: Get Wrapped Up
- Start by cutting the gauze into 24-inch strips. You may need longer strips depending on the size of your glass.
- Fold one strip in half and begin wrapping it around the glass, starting about an inch down from the top. Wrap the gauze haphazardly, resembling the bandages of a mummy. Leave a small section after the first wrap to create space for the mummy’s “face.”
- Secure the gauze at the bottom of the glass using Scotch tape.
Step 2: Mummy’s Eyes
- Add a touch of personality to your mummy by sticking on two googly eyes in the designated “face” section of the wrapped glass.
Step 3: Mix Up the Magic
- Take your trusty cocktail shaker and fill it halfway with ice.
- Add in the following ingredients: 1 oz of Vodka, 1 oz of Coffee Liqueur, 1 oz of White Chocolate Godiva Liqueur, and 1 oz of Half-N-Half.
- Shake the mixture for about 15 seconds until it’s well combined.
Step 4: Serve with Spooky Style
- Now, pour your perfectly mixed Mummy Wrapped Godiva White Russian into the ice-filled mummy glass.
And there you have it – a drink that’s not only delicious but also a showstopper at your Halloween party!
The best part is that you can prepare these spooky glasses a week in advance, making your party night stress-free.
You can even mix up a batch of these delightful drinks and keep them in the fridge, ready to pour over ice when your guests arrive.
We hope this recipe adds a touch of fun and flavor to your Halloween festivities.
After all, Halloween is all about enjoying delicious treats and having an unforgettable time. Have a spooktacular holiday!
Mummy Wrapped Godiva White Russian
- 1 Roll of gauze cut in 24 inch strips
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 Oz Vodka I use Tito's
- 1 Oz Coffee Liqueur Such as Kahlua
- 1 Oz White Chocolate Godiva Liqueur
- 1 Oz Half-N-Half
- Cut gauze in 24 inch strips
- Fold in half and start about an inch down from the top of the glass and equally wrap the gauze haphazardly around the glass like wrapping a mummy. Leave a small section after the first wrap to leave room for his "face". Secure at the bottom with scotch tape.
- Adhere two google eyes in the "face" section
- Fill shaker with ice half way and add your ingredients
- Shake for 15 seconds then pour in ice filled mummy glass