It’s Fall Y’all and time to go apple picking or to your local market to indulge in the wonderful bounty of beautiful apples. The possibilities are endless of all the wonderful things you can do with these fresh apples! You can make apple pies, apple slices, apple galette, apple sauce but of course you’ve got to make an Appletini!!
This is a perfect drink to mix up any time because it’s so easy.
If you’re having friends over or you want to serve this at Thanksgiving it would be super festive.
You can even make this as a big batch the night before. I made myself one the other night – no need for an occasion to sip on this fabulous cocktail.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information.
Making an Appletini is about the easiest thing to do!
There’s only four ingredients and you just shake them up in a cocktail shaker over some ice and pour it into your martini glass.
I like to slice both green and red apples to garnish because it just looks prettier.
After these apples soak in your martini they are delicious.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka (Titos preferred)
- 1 1/2 oz Apple Sour Schnapps
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced to yield 1/2 oz)
- 1/2 oz Agave Nectar
- 3-4 Slices of Red and Green Apples
Step 1: Prepare the Lemon Juice
First, you’ll want to squeeze about 1/2 of a lemon and measure it with a jigger to get the correct amount of juice. This should yield about 1/2 oz of juice which you can add into your drink.
Step 2: Assemble Your Ingredients
In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 1/2 oz of Vodka (opt for the smoothness of Titos), 1 1/2 oz of Apple Sour Schnapps, and 1/2 oz of Agave Nectar.
Step 3: Shake and Strain
Next, give the mixture a good shake for about 10 seconds. When you’re done, strain it into your martini glass.
Step 4: Garnish
Slice both green and red apples to garnish your Appletini. Place the slices into the drink and onto the rim of your glass and enjoy!
Not only do the apple slices add a touch of Fall, but the apples are a great snack to enjoy at the end.
A Perfect Pour for Any Occasion
The Appletini effortlessly bridges the gap between casual gatherings and sophisticated soirées. Whether you’re hosting an impromptu get-together or a grand Thanksgiving feast, this cocktail is your secret weapon for infusing any occasion with a touch of elegance.
Elevate the Experience
Pair your Appletini with a well-curated charcuterie board.
You can slice up more of those fabulous apples and pair them with some caramel sauce.
Cheddar cheese pairs really well with apples also soft cheeses like brie and goat cheese. You can add a medley of nuts and you’re good to go!
Tips and Tricks
- To prevent your apple garnish from browning, brush them with a touch of lemon juice before arranging them on the glass.
- For last-minute party preparations, Amazon offers a convenient source for martini glasses, cheese slicers, and more.
Okay well it’s all up to you now!
Go to your local orchard or just to your market and pick a bushel of beautiful apples and sit back and enjoy the Fall Season while sipping this fabulous martini!
- 1 Juicer Or just squeeze a half a lemon
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 1/2 Oz Vodka I use Titos
- 1 1/2 Oz Apple Sour Schnapps
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced to equal 1/2 oz
- 1/2 Oz Agave Nectar
- 3-4 Slices Red and Green Apples
- Juice or squeeze 1/2 lemon to get 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Fill cocktail shaker half way with ice
- Add Lemon juice, Vodka, Apple Schnapps and Agave Nectar
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds
- Pour into martini glass and garnish with thinly sliced fresh apples