Once Labor Day hits what’s the first thing that comes to mind….PUMPKIN SPICE!! I absolutely adore pumpkin spice coffee drinks. Don’t really adore the long lines to the coffee shop though or the price tag! So what’s a girl to do but mix up some at home. Now I’m not talking about any old coffee drink I’m taking about Pumkin Spice Espresso Martinis!!!
Whoo Hoo what can be better than that?!
My Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martinis are so darn delish you”ll want to share with all your friends.
You can easily mix up a Big Batch and keep in the refrigerator. This cocktail would be fabulous as an after dinner drink for Thanksgiving.
It would pair wonderful with a piece of pumpkin pie or simply on it’s own. This cocktail is soooo good you don’t even need an occasion to mix one up!
The Espresso Magic
First of all if you have an espresso maker you need to make yourself a pot depending on how many drinks you’re making.
No espresso maker? No worries! A trip to the store for some Cold Brew Espresso is all you need.
And while you’re at it, swing by the bulk section and grab a handful of espresso beans – you’re going to need them to garnish it.
Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini Ingredients
Time to assemble the dream team of flavors in a cocktail shaker. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 oz Vodka (I prefer Titos)
- 1/2 oz Coffee Liqueur (like Kahlua)
- 1/2 oz Pumpkin Spice Creamer (I went for the Zero Sugar option by International Delight)
- 1/2 oz Espresso (whether it’s your own brew or store-bought Cold Brew)
Getting the Party Started
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, filling it about 3/4 of the way. The ice will help chill and dilute the mixture just right.
- Add in 1 oz of Vodka – I swear by Titos for that perfect smoothness.
- Now, pour in 1/2 oz each of Coffee Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Creamer, and your brewed Espresso. This is where the magic happens – those flavors coming together in harmony.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for a solid 30 seconds. You’re doing this in order to create the foam on top which really adds to the drinks creamy deliciousness.
The Final Flourish
Once you’ve given your mixture the shaking it deserves, it’s time to serve up your masterpiece:
- Grab your fanciest martini glass – it’s time to make this experience visually delightful too.
- Carefully pour your drink from the shaker into the glass
- Garnish with espresso beans – The proper garnish is always three espresso bean placed on top of the foam. The three beans represent health, wealth and happiness and we all could use a little of that!!!
- Add a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
And there you have it – your very own Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini.
A delightful concoction that’s the epitome of fall in a glass. So go on, treat yourself. You’ve earned it.
No need to wait for a special occasion; every day can be a celebration of flavor, comfort, and the sheer joy of sipping on the essence of the season.
Cheers to you, to Fall, and to the exquisite experience that is a Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini!
Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini
- 1 Bagaletti Espresso Maker Or just purchase Cold Brew Expresso from your refrigerated section at the grocery store
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 Shot Glass
- 1 Oz Vodka I use Titos
- 1/2 Oz Coffee Liqueur Such as Kaluha
- 1/2 Oz Pumpkin Spice Creamer I used Zero Sugar by International Delight
- 1/2 Oz Espresso Either home brewed or Cold Brewed from store
- 1 Sprinkle Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Espresso Whole Coffee Beans
- Fill Shaker 3/4 of the way with ice
- Add one oz of Vodka
- Add 1/2 oz of Coffee Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Creamer and Espresso
- Shake VIGOROUSLY for 30 seconds in order to make it foamy
- Pour into martini glass and garnish with 3 Espresso Beans and a little shake of Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
- Serve immediately