If Mrs. Claus were a real person, this Godiva White Chocolate Peppermint Martini would undoubtedly be her favorite drink! This festive and indulgent cocktail is dressed in red and white, features the delightful flavors of candy canes and chocolate, and is simply oh-so-yummy.
Whether you’re hosting a holiday gathering, enjoying a cozy cocktail hour, or looking for a special treat to accompany your dessert, this martini is a perfect choice.
Let’s dive into the recipe and create a drink that will impress your guests and make you feel like the Christmas Queen!
Godiva White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz White Creme De Cacoa
- 1 tsp Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 oz Half & Half or Heavy Cream
- 1 Candy Cane (smashed)
- 1 Candy Cane (extra garnish on the side of the glass)
1. Prepare the Garnish
- Place one candy cane per drink in a large ziplock bag.
- Using a hammer, crush the candy canes into small pieces. Enjoy the therapeutic experience, especially during the holiday season.
- Pour the crushed candy canes onto a dish.
- Moisten the edge of your martini glass and dip it into the crushed candy, either covering half or three-quarters of the rim, leaving space to comfortably drink your cocktail.
2. Mix the Cocktail
- Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, White Creme De Cacoa, Half & Half or Heavy Cream, and a small amount of Peppermint Schnapps to the shaker.
- Shake the cocktail vigorously for about 20 seconds to ensure a well-blended and chilled drink.
3. Serve and Enjoy
- Carefully pour the cocktail into the garnished martini glass, taking care not to disturb the candy cane rim.
- Garnish the cocktail by placing an additional candy cane on the side of the glass for an extra touch of holiday cheer.
- Indulge in the pepperminty heaven of the White Chocolate Peppermint Martini and savor the delightful flavors of the season.
- To simplify serving, you can prepare a big batch of the martini mixture the night before your party. Just convert the ounces to cups and mix the ingredients in a pitcher.
- Keep it chilled in the refrigerator until your guests arrive.
- When it’s time to serve, fill individual cocktail shakers with ice, pour in the premixed martini, shake, and strain into the rimmed martini glasses.
- This martini pairs perfectly with cheesecake, chocolate cake, or brownies, making it an ideal companion for dessert.
- Whether you’re hosting a cozy gathering or throwing a festive party for the girls, this cocktail will impress your friends and family with its candy cane garnish and delicious flavors.
So go ahead and channel your inner Mrs. Claus by decorating your space and mixing up a big batch of these wonderful Godiva White Chocolate Peppermint Martinis.
Whether you opt for an elegant affair or a fun-filled ugly Christmas sweater party, this cocktail will earn you the title of Christmas Queen.
If you’re looking to add a touch of holiday magic to your cocktail repertoire, the White Peppermint Martini is a perfect addition to your list of White Christmas cocktails. Cheers to the holiday season!
More Christmas Cocktails You’ll Love!
Godiva White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1 Large Zip Lock Bag
- 1 Hammer
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 Oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 Oz White Creme De Cacoa
- 1 Tsp Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 Oz Half & Half or Heavy Cream
- 1 Candy Cane Smashed
- 1 Candy Cane Extra garnish on side of glass
- Put one candy cane per drink in a large ziplock bag
- Hammer the candy canes until you have crushed them into small pieces. This step is very therapeutic – especially around the holidays. LOL
- Pour crushed candy canes onto a dish
- Moisten the edge of your martini glass and dip the edges of your glass in the crushed candy. (Some people like to only do this on half or 3/4 of the glass to leave a space to drink your cocktail which is the way I prefer)
- Fill your shaker halfway with ice
- Add your White Chocolate Godiva Liqueur, Vodka, Cream, and a small amount of Peppermint Schnapps.
- Shake your cocktail for 20 seconds
- Pour your cocktail carefully into your garnished martini glasses
- Indulge in a little bit of pepperminty heaven. Happiest of Holidays to you and yours!